Sectoral Committees of the RDC:
Functions of the Sectoral Committees
- Review and endorse to the Council programs/ projects of national government agencies and LGUs in the region requiring national government financial exposure which may come in the form of guarantees, national government budget appropriations or subsidies, among others;
- Integrate sectoral information and statistics in the preparation of the annual regional development report;
- Assist the Council in the translation of national development goals and policies into specific regional sectoral objectives;
- Integrate sectoral plans and programs of local government units into regional sectoral plans and programs and coordinate all sectoral planning and programming activities of sectoral line agencies in the regions; and
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the Council.