RDC ADVISORY COMITTEE
RDC shall create an Advisory Committee to advise, assist and support the Council in discharging its functions.
Composition of the Advisory CommitteeThe composition of the Committee shall include the following:
- Congressional representatives of the region who have signified their intention to join; and
- The members of the RDC IX Executive Committee
The Chairman, the Co-Chairman, the Vice Chairman and the Secretary of the RDC shall also serve as the ex-officio Chairman, Co-Chairman, Vice Chairman and Secretary of the Advisory Committee.
Specific Functions of the Advisory Committee
The following are its specific functions:
- Advise in the preparation of the Regional Development Plan and the Regional Development Investment Programs and support their implementation;
- Advise agency regional offices, state colleges and universities and special development authorities in the preparation of their annual budgets; and
- Advise and support policy recommendations that need legislation and/ or action of the President or the Cabinet.